Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hello America.

Blogging is something new to me, as is a lot of this computer stuff. You and my children would refer to me as a noob. I felt that I needed an outlet other than the guys at work who don't really care for politics, so here I am. If I ramble a bit to much let me know, I am always willing to learn.

That said, I am a retired Marine who served under the very capable leadership of Ronald Reagan, and the 1st. George Bush. My experience serving this great country under these two different Presidents proved to me the value of peace through strength. If we allow ourselves to be weakened by the politicians and do not speak out against these would be dictators, then we deserve every bit of the coming failure in the middle east and of our economy. I do not pretend to have all the answer, but I do know that History does repeat itself. Government time and time again has said they have the answer and all they do is make it worse. Don't take my word for it, just pick any subject that Gov. has their hands in and look at yourself.

I realize this is short, but I hope that as time gos on I will become more proficient at this. Please be my guest and leave your comments, about the subject or how I might improve the look and readability of my Blog. Semper FI.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jon,

    This is a goodlooking page for starters...very nice.

    I'm sending you an e-mail with some comments... didn't want to leave them here for the world to read....

    I will click for the "Subscribe by email" before I leave here, so that I will be notified any time you post something.

    I may change my "comment name"....we can talk about that....

    ReplyDelete